Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have the worst track record...

Hi everyone,

First of all I do have to apologize for disappearing without a note or anything. I do realize i possibly have the worst track record ever of posting and for that I am sorry. Honestly I don't have a excuse for why I haven't posted in months. Mostly its because of being crazy busy with work and classes. But its also because I've reached a point in the story where I don't know what I'm going to do next. Before I stopped writing I was feeling like what I was writing was half hearted and I don't want to write something I myself don't like. Writing this blog had become more a chore then something I enjoyed doing and I was feeling miserable.

I want to try and start writing again but I don't want to get anyone's hopes up that I'll be posting regularly because I honestly don't know how often I'll be doing it. I'm done with finals for winter term today so I have two weeks till classes start again. I'm going to try and start writing and posting again as often as I can. If people are still interested in Rory's story please let me know and I'll keep it going. If not, then I'm going to end the story in the next few weeks.


That's all for now. I'll probably post in the next couple days.

Rory

3 comments:

  1. Love the story, either way you want to go is fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed it, and I actually thought it was based off of your own life. Write about what you know friend, the rest will come. mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy it but also understand if you stop.

    ReplyDelete