Friday, February 24, 2012

New Blog, New Place

UPDATED- Sorry guys I didn't realize the link I posted earlier wasn't working. I replaced it and this is the correct link now. I made sure it worked :D



Hey Guys,


First I apologize at how horrible I've been in keeping this blog updated since basically the beginning. I decided I'm going to move this blog to Tumblr & re-start it. Some of the things are going to remain the same, like the names of the characters & Rory's life situation but all the posts are going to be new. The blog will follow the same direction as this one, atleast a first but again the posts will be new. I was considering just picking up where I left off and continue posting here but I feel like I've changed so much in the last 9 months that it would be hard to move on like that.

If someone still reads this the new URL is   http://throughindianeyes.tumblr.com/

I hope to see you guys over there because I can always use your comments and support. I promise to be a lot better at posting on days I say I will.




Thanks


Rory

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you're back. Tried clicking on the link, and it's not showing up/saying I don't have permisson

    ReplyDelete