Saturday, May 29, 2010

A sort of...

Sorry guys for going MIA but a lot things just suddenly came up. I think I'm going to go on a little break until finals are over. My last final is on Wed. June 9 and I'll start making posts again on the 9th which is a Friday. I need sometime I sort things out in my personal life and need to concentrate on classes as well. I'm sorry for doing this again but I can't even think straight right now. I'll continue to check in on here if you guys want to ask me about things. This might actually be the perfect time to ask any and every question you can think of about India, my culture or me. 


Anyways have a great Memorial Day weekend.




~Rory

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Rory...it's been a while. Wanted to let you know you may be gone, but aren't forgotten. Let us know how you are when you get a chance. mum

    ReplyDelete