Friday, June 18, 2010

Sorry for M.I.A

Hey guys
sorry I've been gone longer then I thought I was going to be. There's just alot going on right now. I had plans to post this week but I found out a friend committed suicide on Wed June 16. I'm in shock right now and trying to figure out what happened and how the hell did none of us see it. My brain keeps going through conversations I had with him in the last week trying to look for clues but I keep coming up empty.

I will try and post soon.


Rest in Peace J.F.C
You will dearly missed



~Rory

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Rory, I'm so sorry about your friend. I hope you're ok, and take all the time you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh. So sorry for your loss. We'll be here when you're ready. mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rory, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you are not beating yourself up trying to figure out what you missed, most likely he didn't give you any clues.

    Take your time, we will be here.

    ReplyDelete