Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Unexplained Absences

Hi to anyone who still checks this blog,

I know that I abruptly stopped writing and haven't even answered comments in more than 3 months. I just went through a crazy time in my life and the blog started to feel like a burden. I tried to ignore it but that didn't work so well so I just stopped. I know I should be posted to at least let everyone know that I'm fine but frankly I didn't even feel like looking at the blog. It was so sweet for you all to worry and I am sorry about that.
Anyways my life's settled down and I'm feeling the urge to start writing again. I'm wondering if there's anyone who checks this still because I realize 3 months is a long time. I'm going to start writing again either way because writing is generally a release for me but I'd love to have comments and suggestions still. I'll start posting starting this Monday (11/15)


~Rory

2 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyyyyy!!! I'm soooo glad you're coming back!!!!!!!!

    Are you going to continue with the story or start a new one???

    Nannie♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to continue on the with the story. Rory's story is...special, I guess is the word, to me. Through her I get to write about things that I wish we different about my life and the amazingness of being Indian and American.

    ReplyDelete